These sweet potato fries are salty-sweet, crunchy goodness. Gluten-Free and No MSG
#259 (Sweet Potato Fries) - Need (6) large Sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into steak fries), (1-2) tsp. Olive oil and (2) tbsp. of Recipe kit. Option: leave skin on potato.
- Preheat oven to 425oF and lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Put cut fries into large Ziploc bag with Olive oil and (2) tbsp. of Recipe kit, shake well to coat. Note: If you do not have baggie, use a large bowl and toss well to coat.
- Put the fries into the oven for 10 minutes and then flip them over to ensure evenly cooking.
- Place back into oven for 10 more minutes.
- When they are done, they should be soft on inside and browned on outside.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes.
*Covers (12-16) sweet potatoes*