These mouth-watering black bean veggie burgers are bursting with zesty flavors. *Vegan suggestion use egg substitute. The kit includes all dry ingredients and recipe card, No guess work. Gluten-Free and No MSG.
#246 (Black Bean Veggie Burger) - Need (16) Oz. Can Black Beans (drained and rinsed), (1/2) Green bell peppers (cut into 2 in. pieces), (1/2) Onion (cut into wedges), (3) Garlic Cloves (peeled), (1) Egg, (1) tsp. Chili sauce or hot sauce and (1) Black Bean Veggie Burger Recipe kit.
- If grilling, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil a sheet of aluminum foil. However if baking, preheat oven to 375oF and lightly oil a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mash black beans with a fork until thick and pasty.
- In a food processor, finely chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic.
- Then stir with mashed beans, mix well.
- In a small bowl, stir together egg, (dark red kit) recipe kit and Chili sauce/hot sauce.
- Stir the egg mixture into the mashed beans. Mix in bread crumbs (light tan kit) until the mixture is sticky and holds together. Divide mixture into four patties.
- If grilling, place patties on foil, and grill about 8 minutes on each side. If baking, place patties on baking sheet, and bake about 10 minutes on each side.
*Yields 4 Patties*